Saturday, February 13, 2010

White Patch Near Eyebrow My Cherry Barb Has Like A White Patch Near It's Gills/fins. I Treated With Anti-fungal. What Now?

My cherry barb has like a white patch near it's gills/fins. I treated with anti-fungal. What now? - white patch near eyebrow

It seems to have become worse? I have to do 2 tablets in the tank for 5 days and really nothing. I had a change of 25% water, then put more than 2 tablets she suggests. Now it's really not that is so touched and continues to climb on top of the tank.

Is it possible that will help the second dose? Or, you can not go to my IM and hopes? Thank you.

2 comments:

PChu said...

They talk a little impatient. I do not know how long it has been providing drugs, but do not expect results for at least 3-4 days to a week. 1 dose was usually sufficient, unless you water changes are necessary, depending on the drug reservoir and what size did you use.

If there is absolutely no sign of progress after 5 days, try a second dose. But do not worry too much because drugs for fish difficult. If you have a little aquarium salt, it will help if you add a few.

iwish40 said...

Sounds like your ick, ick obtain certain drugs in the shop and follow the instructions before others catch fish.

Post a Comment