Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hand Foot Mouth Psycho Am I Normal?

Am I normal? - hand foot mouth psycho

I stand by 6 clock.
I drive about 5 miles to work.
I have a dog
I have a wife and a child
I own a house
I pick my nose and I eat sometimes.
I pick my scabs.
I use toilet paper to open the toilet.
I wash my hands about 10 times per day.
I throw myself at times my food because I think I should have eaten something.
I suddenly things (songs, phrases) for me when I think of what I'm embarrassed or ashamed.
I'm not quite satisfied with my work.
I like to be alone.
I surf the internet every day.
I can not leave the house if they are ironed clothes.
Pot makes me tired, so I stopped smoking for at least 3 years.
I lift my foot in my mouth for cutting toenails.
I see tons of movies
I love watching football and baseball.
Fifty-eight I'm smoking four cigarettes per day and can not seem to stop.
My mother left when I was 15. It was a psychopath.
My father is a drunk, but fine.
My 2 sisters are twisted
It bothered me just
I have a degree in history

6 comments:

cute angel said...

I think Ur normal in all cases d except that the nose make the abnormal D ...........
I think not happy with Ur Ur life or what I wanted, so I think u shud do yoga n B Ur Mind relaxed and calm the body ....... No
Say hope u ll work
N all the best and God bless !!!!!!!!!!!

anj said...

is higher than normal .---

anj said...

is higher than normal .---

HereweGO said...

I totally on the fact that you can pick your nose and eat your scabs and pick you up and biting your toenails, but uses wash toilet paper, the doors open to a good baffled her hands 10 times per day, but so much more than most normal!

Rachel said...

I would like you to define normal for me. Also someone could tell me, that's normal. I

I do not think I've ever seen people as normal, because I think each has its own characteristics that make us somewhat unusual.

Therefore, my answer is, are normal, not because I do not really feel "normal." Are you your own unique and special people, yes you are!

billy256... said...

not normal in their actions, that his appearance. Why the hell do not want to give to eat their boogers and feet? Maybe you want to invite someone to eat cuts and glanders. I expect a story to be more reserved on the liberal measures in private.

Post a Comment