Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rosacea Bumps Are Clear Facial Bumps That Don't Go Away A Part Of Rosacea?

Are clear facial bumps that don't go away a part of Rosacea? - rosacea bumps

Help! A year ago I went to a derma. skin that appeared on my face and never left. She said she has rosacea and gave me Metrogel use. I used it occasionally. Suddenly this week, I have 9 more shots in the face! Is this normal for rosacea? I saw pictures on the internet and none of them shows that I have lumps. Please help if you know. Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shocks associated with rosacea are usually small red bumps, no pus, as in acne. Rosacea is actually like an inflammation of the skin and redness of the face due to spider veins and inflammation of rosacea defined, also known as papules beatings, severe inflammation of the skin high without pus.

Post a Comment