Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Do Kidney Stones Resemble Is There Anything Wrong With The Fact That My Dad Is Having A Baby At His Age?

Is there anything wrong with the fact that my dad is having a baby at his age? - what do kidney stones resemble

My father is 53, has a baby with a wonderful 21 years. that one of the interns was at work and I think he took a liking to him and now she is pregnant. He looked at me on MySpace and, quite frankly, I'm a little jealous. She looks like Kristen Bell for Sarah Marshall Film and Veronica Mars. Why to want a young girl who seems to make love with an older man with a beard? I do not know hot young blond beard like Salt n Pepper! in'm wondering if they father for economic reasons, or if you are really important to him. Im not sure if they came together, really, I know there are a few, but I think I'm with her gynecologist a few dates, because he is the father. But he said as he entered the room that had legs in the stirrups, because they are something to see. My father told me that he recalls the time he had a ureteoroscopy instruemnt in the urologist last year for one of his kidney stones in a pushed his cock! He said he is fairly certain that all personnelOffice of Hector thought it was not her father, the father of the baby in it! All this seems a mistake, I mean, yes congradulate him to beat a smoker, young, blond cigarette, but now a baby! It was a boy of 50 with another woman and the relationship is not long gone. During the last few years has had health problems, including prostate problems, hypertension and was passing more stones. Do you think that the new baby will want him to restore their health on the road again?

2 comments:

イチゴ said...

I think nothing wrong with the old man can take care of their children and want to bring another life into this world is great: D

deSade said...

My father took me when I was 62nd He is my hero and one of my best friends - I think it really depends on the person. It can be difficult to see your old father, if you're too young, too, but the experiments that eventually the world.

Post a Comment