Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fall Baby Shower Help With Planning Fall Baby Shower! :) .?

Help with planning fall baby shower! :) .? - fall baby shower

My sister and her husband have just learned they are expecting their first child! My sister is due in January, so I was eager to baby shower in November. I like the future plan, I do it now .. :) I would like to have a shower to a fall theme ... Many browns and oranges ... etc.

So basically I need some ideas unique shower .. Food, decor, ideas, invite, invitation text, games, party ... The works favored.

The shower will be at my house .... This is a small house, so probably a piece of the cool autumn at my kitchen table would be nice ...

I've never planned a shower before ... That is why we need all the help I can get! Thank you all in advance! :)

Also - you do not know whether it is a boy or a girl ... And I would stay away from baby-ish tooooo ... :)

2 comments:

Dawny said...

I would like the general system. Time autumn comes, you will probably know what they have. But if you want a secret until the day of delivery, the plan of the hotel. Baby Shower Planning and Google can find all sorts of things. Google or how to plan a baby shower. There are many websites designed to assist in planning such events. This is a baby shower, like most baby showers are really baby-ish, but to each his own. CK Good Lu ..

Lauren said...

CDS-08, drive with a CDS in North Carolina, but its probably not the same. haha. Sorry, ab.

In any case, you should come take a theme and the baby things. How to make a coffee cake with the name, is the leaf shape.

Post a Comment