Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ls Magazine Said How Do I Stop Magazine Subscriptions When I Didnt Order Them ? H E L P?

How do i stop magazine subscriptions when i didnt order them ? H E L P? - ls magazine said

My mother bought a goodhousekeeping magazine with the Jonas Brothers. And I have read and look at this competition. So I went to their website and signed and all that, and entered into the competition. Then, like a month later they send me the bill for 8 magazines that I do not even under the order.
I went to your website and in my e-mail you've registered and said he was not "in the file .. 'makes me so damn mad!
Please help. ) And no rude comments about the Jonas Brothers, I want to help.
Thank you.

3 comments:

Larry G said...

Were able to print some "small" could not read, but if you are sure not to order, to simply not pay the bills when they arrive. Just write back to "cancel" on the invoice and. Well, if you have your credit card for any reason, then you have a problem - just call your bank.

stardanc... said...

Don.t you pay and you free.if
Contact by e-mail address is not registered
Letter stating that you canceled your bank and do not pay, and if less than May 18
Do not enter into a contract.

sydysyd said...

You get free magazines. Make sure you have a fine print, however.

Post a Comment