Monday, January 18, 2010

Sympathy Messages For Loss Of Mother Poll: Is It OK To Thank Your Contacts?

Poll: Is it OK to thank your contacts? - sympathy messages for loss of mother

How many of you know my host family or the man I call father lost his battle with prostate cancer last week and was buried last Friday. I wanted all my contacts and some have no contacts thanks to sent message of condolence and encouragement during my mourning period. It really meant a lot to me, you are the best. Thanks.xx

5 comments:

WIL said...

I have to tell you something ...... Angel Hangs head in shame ~ ~ ~ ~

I hope to heal a little humor and entertainment to your pain.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea, Melissa, I'm so sorry. Responsibly, what this site does not realize that sometimes there is nothing without Y7 Goofy or people.Were not only sexy avatars are real people interacting with sympathy and empathy another.My, Dear.If always even to someone who has more than one has lived to talk, you know where I am.

Once Upon A midnight said...

That's what this is actually helping through difficult times. I'm sorry and feel the loss. Hang on girl.
Thank you for being so strong (and education).

Rock Hard Fxck Safe. said...

Oh, it's me, sorry to hear that: (
It's OK to say thank you.
Some of my contacts has helped me through the death of my best friend from cancer. It is a sad moment: (

ツ∂αяк-єує∂ ∂яєαмєя♫♡ said...

Of course you can say thank you!

And I'm sorry for your loss.

Post a Comment