Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gallbladder Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Know If Gastroperisis Can Be Related To Having Your Gallbladder Removed?

Does anyone know if gastroperisis can be related to having your gallbladder removed? - gallbladder diagnosis more condition_symptoms

In January I had my gallbladder removed after a terrible attack. They said that my gallbladder was so bad that I had to immediately remove. Soon after, began to experience stomach pains. I just Gastroperisis diagnosis. I wonder whether my statement is somehow my diagnosis are related. I am still waiting for the results of my blood tests to ensure a basic condition is not the cause of Gastroperisis. Never had stomach problems make before I think. My doctor told me it could be a coincidence. Anyone have any ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment