Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bleeding Gums Picture Can Someone Help Me Name This Tooth Infection?

Can someone help me name this tooth infection? - bleeding gums picture

I am a girl then and now spoken and has some teeth of the worst I've ever seen.

They (the attackers) are a kind of red earth, and it seemed as if some kind of infection or something. I want to know his name.

Obviously, he was aware of the problem, and probably had almost his whole life, I will only know his name.

And no, it was a few days or do not brush their teeth and gums. Must be a kind of severe infections. Very visible and speak with him.

I saw a Dental abscesses, but no pictures of the front teeth, and it is difficult to tell from the diagrams and photographs of the molars, was the same.

Please help me find exactly what is required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment