Friday, February 19, 2010

Mature Lesbian A Lesbian And Gay Marriage Decision .need A Mature Suggestion Plz Help Thanks!?

A lesbian and gay marriage decision .need a mature suggestion plz help thanks!? - mature lesbian

Order in the Indian lesbians 19 years old. ISN t lesbian legal in our society and not realtion.this gay man whose 24 years of age, I found the website for lesbians and I proposed a marriage commitment that we stay ahead of frnds and society, we are husband wife so nn that both will be happy. is a lesbian, because I can not tolerate a man near me, even remember having sex with him ... This is the case with him, but I had a strange thing.that atleast we must resist one of our own children to the ridicule of society .... No, she adds ensure that even then n we will never ... No, this is not how we suffer from feelings of others ... BTU My problem is not related to the feelings ... My main reason for recognition is a lesbian, I do not want to go for sex with mNobody do not get pregnant .... I hate to lose my virginity .. I never will. n hes just ask me wat I do not want .. that makes a difference to marry me whther a gay or straight?. I suggested that we have a child who does not take not say the company adopted .. . The parents concerned, we can say that IM is enugh, a child incapable of ... but says I am a man, not in Tehran understandign So what are the problems of society .... HES think I'm exaggerating ... I think there is a possibility that in sayng ... n hes just excuses for sex .. But then I wonder why wud lesb approach for this? You can jump on a girl ...

What do u think what should I do? No, the law should have the right on this wrong ... You're welcome u'dbhelpful thank you .... No couples really a sensible proposals

0 comments:

Post a Comment